Diligent and dependable worker, highly skilled in both the artistic and the technical. Early trainee in serious graphics and illustration, with published works at twelve years old. Self-educating and attentive, with a strong foundation in synergy, communication, and collaboration.
Summary of Qualifications
- Advanced skills with digital graphics and illustration in both raster and vector formats.
- Deep insight into science, mathematics, and computer imaging technology.
- Flexibility to a wide range of software and hardware, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Audition, Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, Toon Boom, Blender, and Maya interfaces; SVN and Git revision control and UNIX shell; Linux and OSX operating systems; drawing tablets, scanners, and DSLR cameras.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-driven education that provides reliability and keen problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills and long experience collaborating with teams, following direction, and meeting deadlines.
Bachelor of ArtsCollege of Arts & Sciences cum laude
Associate of Artsmagna cum laude
- Edit diverse client assets to match specifications.
- Create new brand and marketing assets for web, print, email, and social media.
- Design web content, and implement brand theme on new interfaces.
- Clone client web themes from third-party hosts for brand consistency.
- Collaborate on UI/UX direction.
- Draft UI/UX recommendations for both technical and at-a-glance communication.
- Write, record, edit, and produce instructional videos showing software UI.
- Design web theme, create assets, and implement CSS on top of Twitter Bootstrap.
- Design and create promotional poster.
Contract Graphic Designer
- Design logos and ads based on brand name and concepts, and produce final assets.
- Sketch variations for client to choose from, and iterate successively from client feedback.
- Consult on story continuity and research story world.
- Work with author to design characters and aesthetic style.
- Work with author on number and content of illustrations, including cover design.
- Produce illustrations in consistent style with consistent character likenesses.
- Assist in web design, and produce theme assets.
- Maintain and enhance extensive backend content repository with hundreds of XML documents.
- Produce final illustrative graphics to support ongoing content management strategy.
- Participate in writing and design, then illustrate up to three weekly media installments.
- Appear at live events and conventions, representing company and illustrating on demand for attendees.
- Manage and archive digital and paper assets.