Diligent and dependable worker, highly skilled in both the artistic and the technical. Early trainee in serious graphics and illustration, with published works at twelve years old. Self-educating and attentive, with a strong foundation in synergy, communication, and collaboration.
Summary of Qualifications
- Advanced skills with digital graphics and illustration in both raster and vector formats.
- Deep insight into science, mathematics, and computer imaging technology.
- Flexibility to a wide range of software and hardware, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, Toon Boom, Blender, and Maya interfaces; SVN and Git revision control and UNIX shell; Linux and OSX operating systems; drawing tablets, scanners, and DSLR cameras.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-driven education that provides reliability and keen problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills and long experience collaborating with teams, following direction, and meeting deadlines.
Bachelor of ArtsCollege of Arts & Sciences cum laude
Associate of Artsmagna cum laude
- Interact with database to create, edit, and queue mass marketing emails.
- Edit diverse client assets to match specifications.
- Create new brand and marketing assets for web, print, email, and social media.
- Design web content, and implement brand theme on new interfaces.
- Clone client web themes from third-party hosts for brand consistency.
- Collaborate on UI/UX direction.
- Draft UI/UX recommendations for both technical and at-a-glance communication.
- Research technology behind new marketing strategies.
- Collaborate on strategy for client instructional materials.
- Write, record, edit, and produce instructional videos showing software UI.
- Maintain brand presence and sponsored content across five social media channels.
- Manage accounts on third-party reporting and advertising platforms.
- Design web theme, create assets, and implement CSS on top of Twitter Bootstrap.
- Design and create promotional poster.
Contract Graphic Designer
- Design logos and ads based on brand name and concepts, and produce final assets.
- Sketch variations for client to choose from, and iterate successively from client feedback.
- Consult on story continuity and research story world.
- Work with author to design characters and aesthetic style.
- Work with author on number and content of illustrations, including cover design.
- Produce illustrations in consistent style with consistent character likenesses.
- Assist in web design, and produce theme assets.
- Maintain and enhance extensive backend content repository with hundreds of XML documents.
- Produce final illustrative graphics to support ongoing content management strategy.
- Participate in writing and design, then illustrate up to three weekly media installments.
- Appear at live events and conventions, representing company and illustrating on demand for attendees.
- Manage and archive digital and paper assets.